02.a) Slot Management:- Orientation, Pedagogy, Induction
Slot management form is created to manage orientation, pedagogy & induction sessions.
- Logic for submission –
No logic is built in for submission.
- Who can do/view it?
Lead Bhumi coordinators & ELDP coordinators can submit for the respective sessions.
- Who will approve/reject it?
- For orientation – After checking up the Volunteer requirement for the chapter, the HR team will approve or reject the Orientation slot.
- For Pedagogy – The Content team (Arun) will approve the slot if the presenter has finished the required KT and has been added as pedagogy trainer.
- For Induction (if approval is added) – National Support Team of the respective projects.
- When to raise the slot?
- For Orientation – At least 10 Days prior to the session
- For Pedagogy – At least 1 week prior to the session
- How to use it?
- Pre-requirements: Date, session slot timing, Venue details, Trainer contact details & alternate Point of contact details to be decided & finalized.
- Based on the session to be created, Enter the purpose & fill in the remaining details based on the details collected as pre-requirements. (Shorten address url as a bit.ly or google short link)
- Trainer/Presenter details are to be entered as PoC details & the contact details of venue coordinator are to be entered in the Alternate PoC fields.
- Post submission,if there is an approval, it will be on the basis of the logic for the session approval.
- Video tutorial : Click here.
- The Orientation/Pedagogy/Induction slot is not approved! Check in with the respective team via email looping all concerned (HR team for orientation, content team for pedagogy & project NST for induction)