02.b) Orientation RSVP
- Orientation RSVP is a report and maintains the records of all the details of the volunteers who have RSVP-ed through the orientation RSVP form to attend a Bhumi orientation.
- Once the orientation attendance is filled for the volunteers who have attended the orientation session, the records reflect the orientation date & project preference for those volunteers.
- Post pedagogy & induction, from the orientation form LBs can map volunteers to the respective centres of their project.
- Who can view it?
Lead Bhumi coordinators & ELDP coordinators
- How to use it?
- View: It can be viewed as a list report, calendar report, timeline or kanban report.
- Export Data: Export options available as spreadsheet, pdf, html, xml, json, csv, tsv
- Search Data: The optimised way to search for an individual volunteer detail would be to use a unique identifier such as email id or phone number