02.c) Orientation Attendance
- Orientation attendance is a report & displays the orientation session attendances in a typical calendar with dynamic views that enables you to add,edit, print, export, import & view the records as daily, weekly, or monthly events.
- Logic for orientation attendance:
Attendance can be captured for only the volunteers who have RSVP-ed an Active slot using the RSVP form.
- Who can do/view it?
Lead Bhumi coordinators, ELDP coordinators can update the orientation attendance.
- When to add orientation attendance?
Before or right after the session is over.
- How to use it?
- Adding a session attendance (Automatic):
Volunteers program preference and orientation attendance are stored in zoho once they fill the orientation preference form in Zoho
- Adding a session attendance (Manual):
- Under volunteer onboarding, Choose orientation attendance in the Ignite App
- Add the necessary details. Make sure you select the correct slot.
- Only enter the details of the volunteers who have attended the session.
- Add all the presenters and panelist details (This will count towards their volunteer contribution hours)
- Add in any comments if needed & click submit.
- Video Tutorial: Click here
- Viewing records: Calendar view by default & List view (temporary arrangement)
- Print : As a list or summary
- Export Data: Export options available as spreadsheet, pdf, html, xml, json, csv, tsv
- Search Data: Details of a slot can be searched using the search option in the top right corner. Search option fields include all the fields from the orientation attendance form.
- Troubleshooting (some use cases)
- If a volunteer has missed to fill in RSVP and the session is over – The volunteer must register in a dummy slot. To add a dummy slot, contact the CST.