How Can We Help?
Forms & Reports in Ignite App
Within the Ignite App, there are :
- Forms – available under different tabs to add new data & create new records
- Reports – available under different categories to do various actions as per our requirement. There are several types of reports available within the Ignite application.
- List report
- Calendar Report
- Kanban Report
- Timeline Report
- Pivot Table
- Pivot Chart
- List report : The records are displayed as rows of information, with fields in the column header and fields values in the rows to form a tabular structure and also as cards of information with select field values enclosed in each card.
A list report can be viewed as such or converted as a calendar, timeline or kanban report.This is a temporary arrangement, and you can revert back to list report when required.(click the More icon & choose the desired “filter/view”)
- Calendar report : The records are charted based on date and date-time type of field values. It displays a calendar that features scheduled. The records are present on specific dates in the report. Within a calendar layout, data would be displayed in a calendar view and you can click on month, week or day to change views within.
You can also convert your calendar report to list report so that you can view all the records in the report. This is a temporary arrangement, and you can revert back to calendar report when required (click the More icon & choose the desired “filter/view”). (Only in Web)
- Kanban report: It helps you organize data into categorical entities in a single report. Your records are sorted into preset groups based on the selected field. This type of report comes in handy when you want to maintain records based on their status and capture the stages of a process.
- Timeline report: The records are charted based on date and date-time type of field values. It is a higher level view of a calendar report that captures time frames that relate to the records. (Only in Web)
- Pivot table : The information is organized as summarized grids for easy analysis of large sets of data. The records are presented as rows and columns of information.
- Pivot chart – Data is presented graphically for visual appeal and assimilation