How Can We Help?
About Ignite App
- Ignite app is a cloud storage and specially customized software application built on Zoho Creator platform to manage all of Bhumi’s data in it.
- Bhumi uses Ignite App to manage the lifecycle of our three key Stakeholders in terms of data as below:
|Volunteers onboarding & Volunteer Database||Students Database||New centre identification reports|
|Class – volunteer attendance||Class- students attendance||Centre database|
|Orientation slot management & attendance||Assessments records|
|Pedagogy and induction slot management & attendance||Centre visit feedback|
|Request for certificate|
|Bhumi awards nomination|
[Note : Lead Bhumi related data is managed through Lead Bhumi app separately.]
- Ignite App VS Excel Sheet/Spreadsheet? Ignite App has been chosen to maintain a common structured and dynamic representation of data and to fulfill the need of software application with ability for customization of Bhumi’s need and upgradability.
- Can we use it offline ? Though Zoho creator has offline access facility, Ignite App is designed to work online only since several data validation is included in the app.
- Who can do/view it?
- Every Ignite Volunteer will receive automatic access to the Ignite App (Only after attending orientation & all mandatory training). Based on the role of the volunteer, the access level inside the app & the functions to perform will vary. (Note : Don’t register/signup in zoho before the link to register is sent by [email protected])
- How to get access for Zoho App as an Ignite Volunteer?
- After attending orientation, please complete all mandatory training. The respective coordinators have to update your orientation attendance & training completion attendance.
- Only after the above information is updated, an access email is automatically triggered within Zoho to your registered email id. (the email id you have used to register in Bhumi)
- Click on the link in the email to follow the on-screen steps & now, you can access the Ignite