- Expense Dashboard is to manage the expense requests that have been raised by a volunteer related to each project/programme.
- Who can raise an expense request?
All Bhumi volunteers.
- “I want to spend for the kids I teach/I have spent for the kids I teach. Why should I raise a request first/submit a report & seek reimbursement? Why should I use the expense tracker for the same?”
We need to maintain accurate data of the expenses incurred in our project/programme. There are also rules in place for certain expense limits and categories. Thus, to seamlessly manage & maintain an accurate database of the expenses that have occurred for our projects, a volunteer must use the expense tracker.
- When to use it?
There are key points to be aware of before incurring an expense for your project. For full & updated guidelines, refer here – https://www.bhumiverse.org/guidelines-expense-reporting/
- How to use it?
- What does the dashboard contain
- Has all the relevant quick links.
- Provides at a glance the total count of your expense requests which are:
- Submitted by you
- Approved by Authoriser/Financier.
- Declined by Authoriser/Financier.
- Pending with Authoriser
- Pending with financier
- To raise a new expense request
- In your Ignite App, click on the Expense tab & select Submit a new request. Or enter through this link here & click on “submit a new request”
- Your details are automatically entered if you enter through the Ignite App. If you enter through the link, enter your registered email id/active email id.
- Fill in the expense category, expense details with all required fields. Ensure to add all supporting documents.
- Enter your bank details.
- Select the checkboxes to confirm that your bank details are correct & that you have read, understood the expense guidelines.
- Click submit.
- Tracking the status of an expense request.
- Click on “Track my request status” in the dashboard.
- All the requests submitted by you will be shown as a list report.
- Check the status column for the current status of the expense request.
- The status can be “received/approved/declined/Pending with clarification/Pending with Authorizer/Pending with Finance”.
- Check the comments by the authoriser or comments by Financier for additional information provided if any.
- My expense request has been declined. What do I do?
Please approach your LB coordinator/NST/CST for further assistance.