05.e) Assessment – Artoons
- We need to mark BAT, MYA & EYA scores only in the Ignite App to
- analyze and understand the impact made on the children and track them over a period of time
- To compare the results across centres.
- To create reports for center authorities and donors.
- Who can view it?
- Teaching volunteers/Centre coordinators – for their centre
- National coordinators – for their project/chapter
- Who can add records?
All Artoons volunteers can mark the assessment scores for the students from their centre
- How to use it?
- Add a assessment record
- Go to the assessment tab in Ignite app & choose Assessment -Artoons. Click on add button to add an assessment record
- Chapter, Project, centre are automatically populated. Choose the student from your centre and add the assessment details
- Add the assessment scores against each of the sections as per the marks obtained by the respective student & click submit.
- Video Tutorial – Click here
- View : can be viewed as a list or kanban report
- Search Data: The optimised way to search for an individual student detail would be to use a unique identifier such as student id.