How Can We Help?
04.b) Student attendance
- Student attendance is a calendar report & displays the session attendances in a typical calendar with dynamic views & enables you to add student attendance,edit, print, export, import & view the records as daily, weekly, or monthly events.
- Student attendance is to be marked in Ignite App to
- create reports for center authorities and donors
- record the commitment of the students and reflect it in the impact
- Who can do/view it?
- Edit Access : Teaching Volunteers/Centre coordinators. Both Teaching volunteers & centre coordinators can add student attendance for their centre.
- View Access : Project Coordinators, ELDP coordinators
- When to add student attendance?
Immediately after the session starts/right after the session is over.
When a session is cancelled.
- How to do it?
- Add attendance (by teaching volunteer/centre coordinator) :
- In the student tab, select student attendance & click on the add button to add a session record.
- The Centre details are auto filled. Choose if the class was conducted or the session was cancelled.
- If the class was conducted, then choose to either mark the attendance by present or absent (choose whichever is least count).
- Enter the student details & class summary.
- Add comments as necessary & Click on submit button,
- Video Tutorial : Click here
- View session attendance records:
- Calendar view by default & List
- Timeline or kanban view as a temporary arrangement.
- Filter – Filter records by the auto filters available.
- Print : As a list or summary
- Export Data: Export options available as spreadsheet, pdf, html, xml, json, csv, tsv
- Search Data: Details of a slot can be searched using the search option in the top right corner. Search option fields include all the fields from the student session attendance form
- I don’t have mobile data. Can I update the attendance offline when I’m at the centre?
Ignite App is designed to work online only since several data validation is included in the app.
- I missed to update a student name when I updated the attendance! Now what do i do?/I added a volunteer’s name wrongly! Now what do I do?
You can easily modify the same. View this to understand the steps & update the attendance.