How Can We Help?
03.b.) Volunteer Attendance
- Volunteer attendance is a report & displays the volunteer session attendances in a typical calendar with dynamic views that enables you to add volunteer attendance,edit, print, export, import & view the records as daily, weekly, or monthly events.
- Volunteer attendance helps to
- create reports for center authorities and donors
- to know the number of classes happened and cancelled classes
- To provide the Certificate of social responsibility on request
- To reward regular volunteers
- Who can do/view it?
- Add Records – Only centre coordinators can add volunteer attendance.
- View – Project Coordinators, ELDP coordinators
- When to add volunteer attendance?
- Immediately after the session starts/right after the session is over
- When a session is cancelled
- How to do it?
- Add attendance (by centre coordinator) :
- In the volunteer tab, select volunteer attendance & click on the add button to add a session record
- Enter all the necessary details (centre details is auto filled) and double check the information.
- Add comments as necessary & Click on submit button,
- Video Tutorial. Click here.
- View session attendance records:
- Calendar view by default & List
- timeline or kanban view as a temporary arrangement.
- Filter – Filter records by the auto filters available.
- Print : As a list or summary
- Export Data: Export options available as spreadsheet, pdf, html, xml, json, csv, tsv
- Search Data: Details of a slot can be searched using the search option in the top right corner. Search option fields include all the fields from the session attendance form
- I don’t have mobile data. Can I update the attendance offline when I’m at the centre?
Though Zoho creator has offline access facility, Ignite App is designed to work online only since several data validation is included in the app.
- I missed to add a volunteer’s name when I updated the attendance! Now what do i do?/I added a volunteer’s name wrongly! Now what do I do?
You can easily modify the same. View this to understand the steps & update the attendance.