©Bhumi | Tech4Change
What are we doing?
Oxygen availability is playing a critical role in combating COVID and saving precious lives. Bhumi will provide oxygen concentrators for free to those in need at their door step through a simple form.
Our initiative has gone live with an initial supply of 1,500 oxygen concentrators, made available at government hospitals across Chennai. Together, with your generous donations we are now able to make additional devices available across Chennai, Jammu, Pune & Trichy and looking forward to expand in more cities in the coming days.
We seek to make a significant impact through this initiative.
How can you be benefitted? (Now in Chennai, Jammu, Pune & Trichy )
Terms & Conditions
- Wear and tear of the equipment lies with the patient’s family/guardian
- Return policy of the equipment is according to the affidavit signed at the time of delivery
- This equipment is free of cost with no further transfer of ownership in any form, not to be used for sale/Commercial purposes
- Bhumi is providing this equipment with no medical liability, Bhumi is not responsible for any medical condition variation. For using the equipment please look at user guide emailed to you from Bhumi
- The equipment will be provided only for 7 days and for re-allotment please submit a new form