How Eco-Cool Is your School ?
“No challenge poses a greater threat to future generations than climate change.”
– Barack Obama
Is your school an eco-friendly school?
Participate in India’s first How Eco-Cool is your School? contest presented by Eco Champs Climate Action Camp and become eligible for a prize money of Rs 50,000
The contest encourages schools to showcase their green campus and practices along with future plans.
The winning school will receive prize money of Rs.50,000 to be used for the sustainable development of the school.
Upto 5 Students from the first 10 schools who submit the application form will get direct entry into India’s first-ever Eco Champs Climate Action Camp, a 6-week program to empower 300 selected students from all over India with an educated green future.
Eligibility & Entry Criteria:
- Government or Private Secondary School anywhere in India.
- Schools that demonstrates one or all of the following:
– Eco friendly campus or infrastructure
– Initiatives to make students eco-conscious.
– Innovative projects around environmental awareness.
- Only School Principal or school staff can fill the entry form after approval from the Principal
- Contest entry form must be submitted by 10th April, 2021.
- Only one entry per school is permitted.
STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST:
Read the contest eligibility criteria to make sure your school qualifies to enter.
Contact [email protected] if you have any queries (optional).
Collect relevant information and evidences
School employee fills the entry form with complete and accurate information.
Contest Terms & Conditions:
- All decisions of Bhumi with respect to any aspect of this Contest are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
- By entering this Contest, each entrant represents that his/her entry does not infringe any third party’s copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights, and that all information provided in the entry form is true, complete and accurate to the best of their knowledge.
- Bhumi assumes no responsibility for lost, delayed or misdirected entries or any computer errors or malfunctions. Bhumi also reserves the right to cancel, modify or extend the Contest and in addition, Bhumi reserves the right to modify the contest rules if required.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
When it comes to environmental consciousness, today’s schools play a pivotal role in ensuring our children learn and grow up to be responsible citizens. This contest is to appreciate and encourage schools to hone up that responsibility.
Any secondary school in India that is either run by government or private can participate in the contest. Schools are invited to complete a contest entry form outlining the school’s environmental efforts (refer to contest Eligibility and Entry Criteria) – one entry per school, with the approval of the school’s principal.
The submission must be made by a school employee and entries must be approved by the school’s principal before they are submitted. Entry form is to be submitted by 10th April , 2021.
Before completing the entry form, read our Step-by-Step Entry Guide. If you have additional questions or would like to discuss your entry in advance, contact [email protected]
The contest will be evaluated by the Eco Champs Team of Bhumi which has 3+ years experience in conducting environment education programmes for school. Bhumi’s Eco Champs in the last 3 years has impacted 4200+ schools across 12 Indian cities and has helped 29 schools in Chennai to transform them into green campuses.
The winning schools will be informed to you by email on 19th April , 2021
Contest entry form must be completed in full and submitted by 10th April , 2021.
If your school wins, you can expect a Prize money of Rs. 50000, which the school has to utilize for sustainable development of the school.
Upto 5 Students from the first 10 schools who submit the application form will get direct entry into India's first-ever Eco Champs Climate Action Camp, a 6-week program to empower 300 selected students from all over India with an educated green future.
Schools will also be asked to complete a short follow-up questionnaire outlining how the prize money has furthered the school’s environmental and educational work.