©Bhumi | Tech4Change
Careers: Manager - Marketing
Job Description: Manager – Marketing
Job nature: Permanent Full-Time
We are looking for a creative and detail-oriented marketing specialist who can identify, develop, and help amplify the stories that help connect Bhumi with its stakeholders. You will execute, co-create marketing & communication strategies for better engagement with employees, volunteers, donors, partner organisations and corporate companies. You will be part of a dynamic, driven, and passionate young team of employees (~ 50 members) and volunteers (hundreds of them )
What You Will Do:
- Manage the owned media channels – website, social media, and email marketing.
- Execute the marketing strategy for Bhumi’s programmes, events, and other initiatives
- Manage lead generation campaigns for potential stakeholders: volunteers, donors and organisations like Corporates, colleges, schools etc.
- Track the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, gain insight, and assess against goals
- Partner with key stakeholders to understand upcoming initiatives across India and develop integrated communications plans, then execute.
What You Need
- Creatively curious mind with a flair for copywriting and content creation for traditional as well as new-age social media channels
- Willingness to work in a multi-cultural environment, network and collaborate with volunteer coordinators based out of cities where Bhumi is present.
- Strong project management skills with ability to supervise multiple projects.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics and a good understanding of SEO
- Proven track record of developing and executing marketing strategy.
- 3+ years of experience in the marketing role
What Is Nice to Have
- Bachelors/Master’s degree in marketing, journalism, business, or related field
- Ability to communicate in Tamil, English, and Hindi
- Hands on experience in digital and social media marketing
- Prior experience of working or volunteering with NGOs
- Good network in the traditional media and digital/social media influencers
- Designation: Manager – Marketing
- Reporting to: Director – Marketing & Communications
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: CTC 6-8Lakhs p.a. based on the candidate’s profile
- Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Incase you are someone with more experience in this area, do check out bhumi.ngo/join-us/careers/director-communications/