©Bhumi | Tech4Change
Careers: Academic Trainer / Teacher
Job Description: Academic Trainer / Teacher
Job Nature: Part time
An ideal academic trainer is an enthusiastic go-getter who values building community connections and demonstrates experience in effectively relating and empowering children.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Effective delivery of Maths, Science, English and Computer Science as per Tamilnadu Government syllabus virtually through online platforms for students studying in Grades 9-10.
- Prepare yearly, monthly, weekly plans and activities to ensure timely completion of desired learning objectives outlined in the project.
- Participate in the capacity building programs as per the project design.
- Provide constant feedback/ learning on the basis of implemented curriculum to help refine the curriculum.
- Maintain MIS records as per the prescribed formats.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience:
- Graduation in any stream and certification in Education or equivalent (Post Graduation with B.Ed is preferable)
- Experience in teaching in any of the subjects Math/Science/English/Computer Science for Grade 9-10 students
- Track record in assuring improved learning outcomes and experience of working with lesser privileged students will be preferred
- Curriculum deliverable and classroom management skills for Grade 9-10
- Basic communication skills (written and oral) in regional language and English
Scope: Part time
Reporting to: Programme Manager
Expected Joining Date: Immediate
Minimum commitment: 1 Year
Remuneration: 75,000 – 80,000 per annum per subject.
Note: The trainer can choose to deliver one or more of the subjects (Math/Science/English/Computer Science) as per their expertise and remuneration will be based on the number of subjects opted and have been assigned by Bhumi.