©Bhumi | Tech4Change
FAQ – NACH
What is NACH?
National Automated Clearing House is a mode of electronic fund transfer from one bank account to another using the services of NPCI.
What is the minimum contribution? How long can I donate?
Any amount of money can be contributed over any period of time of your choice subject to a minimum amount of Rs. 300 and minimum period of one year.
What are the advantages for you?
- It is a five minute process which only requires single authorization.
- You can make a small but sustained contribution for a period of your choice.
- Tax exemption under Section 80G for the cumulative amount can be availed.
What are the advantages for Bhumi?
- Bhumi saves on administrative machinery for collecting the cash / cheques
- Better financial management & future planning
Can the mandate given once be withdrawn or stopped?
Yes, for any reason if you want to discontinue your contribution, contact us via [email protected] before the 1st of the month you want the ACH Debit to be stopped from.
*Contact Info to send the ACH mandate* Click here