Job Description: Training and Delivery Associate (TDA) – Community programme
Job Nature: Permanent Full-time
The TDA is responsible for training and developing the team of tutors across 5 community centres to ensure efficient and smooth functioning of the classes at all the community centres. He/She will report to the Program managers and will work closely with the content and training lead, Operations and other teams. To read more about Bhumi’s Ignite Community programme, please visit our website.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Monitor the centres regularly and ensure the needs of the centres are met immediately.
- Ensure every centre adheres to the project timelines and deliverables in a timely manner.
- Provide training and support to the tutors to make classes effective and learning enjoyable for the children.
- Engage the children, parents and tutors in planning for the growth and increased community ownership in the centres.
- Continually reflect and learn to improve one’s own performance and support to other TDAs.
- Support tutors in their skill development.
Preferred Education Qualification / Experience: Any Graduate or Post Graduate preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Good influencing skills, people engagement, networking and listening skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English and Tamil.
- Emotional maturity to empathize with the perspectives/needs of team members
- Functional computer knowledge and MS office skills
- Highly resourceful team-player, who is self-driven
- Scope: Full time
- Remuneration: Rs.15,000 – Rs. 18,000 per month
- Expected Joining Date: April 2017
- Location: Chennai
- Minimum commitment: Two Years
- Application deadline: 5 April 2017