Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organisations. Bhumi as a platform will enable over 5,000 volunteers in more than 12 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals, community welfare etc. in 2015.
Bhumi has two core areas of work (programmes)- Education and Civic Projects
> Ignite: Transformational Education
Ignite is Bhumi’s supplementary education programme for under-privileged children. The programme is delivered during the weekends by trained volunteers of Bhumi. Over 10,000 children are benefiting from the programme in 2015 across 12 Indian cities. The programme consists of English, Mathematics, Science, computers, mentoring, arts, sports and life skills support.
> Catalyse: Transforming Citizenry
Catalyse consists of Bhumi’s civic initiatives that engage volunteers in causes like animal welfare, community welfare, disability, environment, health etc. The programmes consisting of one-off and regular volunteering activities engage over 5,000 volunteers each year in over 15 cities across India.
Participate in the logo design contest for Bhumi’s programmes: Ignite & Catalyse
Top Three Things to Communicate through our Logo
• Transformation / Children
• Civic initiatives
Our Target group
• Youth, millennials
Styles that we are interested in
• Symbol / Icon (Ref:Types of Logos)
Values to Communicate
• Colours that complement colours of the Indian flag/Bhumi Logo (Orange/safforn, green)
Ideas & Additional information
• EPS vector desirable
• Prizes for the best ideas/designs – Three
• Recognition on our website, social media platform and newsletter.
• Bhumi & Volunteers.org merchandise
• Flipkart/Amazon Gift vouchers
• Please submit your design / idea by emailing us at [email protected]