We require enthusiastic people as interns – willing to devote a few hours daily in order to help us build our corporate relations. The person must be self-motivated, willing to make decisions and be able to work in a team. The person should also possess excellent written and oral communication skills. Location: Pune
- Identify funding opportunities and develop funding proposals and letters of inquiry for grants and CSR opportunities
- Maintain detailed record of relevant funding opportunities and grant applications in process to track fundraising progress
- Researching prospective donors targeting the appropriate funders for the organization
- Assist with fund-raising events
- Work with administration to develop a comprehensive communication plan to promote the organization to donors and establish public awareness and fundraising activities
- University degree or current student in their junior or senior year
- Interest in fundraising
- Knowledge of or interest in event planning
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a strong multi-tasker and writer, have excellent communication skills, and be extremely organized.
Please write to us on [email protected] and we will get in touch with you soon.