- All teams are required to be compliant to general personal safety guidelines at all times.
- The organizer is not liable to any misdeed/accident caused to any participant during the event.
- Tasks may require consistent physical efforts in addition to logical and problem solving abilities.
- We recommend reporting any health concern that may incapacitate a team member in the registration form itself. In such cases, the organizer reserves the right to permit/deny entry to the event.
- All teams are required to report at a designated time in the start point as intimated prior to the event day.
- From start point till end point, a team is required to report with all 4 members to qualify for subsequent steps.
- Tardiness to report and absence of few team members while reporting may result in disqualification of the teams.
- The event may start and end at different parts of the city. We request teams to arrange transportation to start point and from end point in view of this.
- The mode of transport to be taken by teams to commute to different spots will be intimated as part of the clues.
- No private transport will be allowed during the course of the event.
- All teams are required to adhere to the given mode of transport and show appropriate proof (tickets/receipt) for the same.
- Failing to abide by transport rules may result in disqualification of the teams.
- The specific location task team designates the rules for each task and reserves the right to approve the completion of each task.
- All teams are required to abide by the rules laid out by the specific location task team to successfully complete the tasks.
- Time penalty may be awarded if teams fail to decipher clues and seek hints from the specific location task team.
- Malpractice in any form is considered a violation of event guidelines.
- The event organizer reserves the right to disqualify any team if found guilty.
- Each team to have exactly four (4) members.
- Minimum age for a participant is 18, there is no maximum age.
- We recommend at least one member of each team be familiar with the city, and familiarity with the local language Tamil is a valuable asset.
- Team may consist of members from different age group, educational/corporate institution.
- Registration fee per team is Rs. 4000/-
- Once the team is registered, the team will be intimated the payment guidelines, and the next steps.
Offers & Cancellation Policies:
- Registration fee is non-refundable.
- Bulk registration (5 teams or more) – to contact organizing team for benefits.
- Early bird offer – All teams registering before 30th September, 2015 will get two(2) cake donor passes to Cake for a Cause event. To know more, please visit – Cake for a Cause
Point of Contact
Mr. Ben Adityan – 98400-91634 | [email protected]
[button href=”http://www.bhumi.org.in/city-hunt-2015/” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#81d742″ hovercolor=”#1e73be” icon=”users”]City City Hunt Hunt – Event Page[/button]
[button href=”http://www.bhumi.org.in/ch-register/” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#81d742″ hovercolor=”#1e73be” icon=”users”]Register for City City Hunt Hunt[/button]
[button href=”https://www.facebook.com/CityCityHuntHunt” style=”emboss” size=”medium” color=”#1e73be” hovercolor=”#8224e3″ icon=”facebook”]City City Hunt Hunt on FB[/button]