Bhumi is one of India’s largest independent youth volunteer non-profit organizations. Bhumi as a platform will enable over 12,000 volunteers in more than 14 cities across India for causes like education, environment, animals and community welfare.
About Bhumi India Run
Bhumi India Running is a stepping stone event for Bhumi’s initiative in promoting the importance of recreational activities for fitness among citizens. Funds raised through this event will be used for Bhumi’s educational programme for under-privileged children.
About BIR Champions Challenge
Through this challenge, Bhumi is requesting you to take up a challenge 5*5 or 7*7 or 10*10 (Km*days) and create awareness about Bhumi’s educational programme and recreational sports initiatives.
Campaign – next steps
1. Decide on the challenge and the funds you are planning to raise.
2. Set up a fundraising campaign page on LetzChange (it takes just 2 minutes, we can also do it for you)
3. Start running and share your campaign page with your family, friends and colleagues for them to support
4. Share your runs on a day to today basis on social media with the hastag #BhumiIndiaRun (Optionally also #runforeducation)
5. Your family, friends and colleagues will be able to support this campaign by donating online through your campaign page
6. LetzChange will provide you with a dashboard to track the contributions and thank your supporters
1. Contributor to your campaign can avail 80G exemption for contributions
2. You will be able to help us in our mission of: Bridging the societal gap by providing quality education to the under-privileged
3. You will be able to inspire thousands of minds to understand the importance of recreational sports
4. 100% of the funds raised will reach Bhumi (LetzChange charges 0%, even Payment gateway charges are absorbed)
5. Other benefits: You will get Bhumi T-shirts, goodies and complementary passes to the Bhumi India Run.